Why partner with the CCE?
Your organization can play a key role in providing meaningful opportunities for students and the community at large. By partnering with the CCE you will gain:
- Broader access to WSU student volunteers
- Greater access to professional development, leadership opportunities, and faculty research
- Becoming a co-educator and helping enhance the student experience.
Complete our New Community Partner Request form to initiate our onboarding process. In turn, we hope that you will see positive impacts on your programs and services.
Recruit Student Volunteers with GivePulse
Learn how to use our online community engagement management tool Givepulse, to recruit WSU students to participate in your community organization or program.
Best Practices for Managing Students
Learn about a set of guiding principles and best practices to create a meaningful student experience.
Connecting Classrooms to Communities
Learn about how the CCE uses three types of service-learning to connect WSU faculty and students to communities.
WSU Community Partner Engagement Surveys
The CCE regularly requests surveys from the Division of Governmental Students and Services to help us better understand perceptions of working with WSU volunteers in community engagement.
- 2022 Survey Results
- 2020 Survey Results
Campus Connection Newsletter
Latest issue: March 2023
- Whitman County Public Health Launches New Online Palouse Resource Guide
- Tips & Tricks from the Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute
- Working with Volunteers, White Spring Ranch Shares Their Best Tips
- WSU Extension awarded digital inclusion grant – WSU Insider
- WSU partners with conservation groups to preserve shoreline – WSU Insider